Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) | Lawrence Area | Facility WorkPay Rate: $17.00 per hourAre you a CNA in the Lawrence area?
Are you looking for flexibility with your schedule & hours? Are you looking to join a local family business that has a family culture?
Interim HealthCare of Lawrence is looking for Certified Nursing Assistants & Home Health Aides to join our team!
This is a Full-Time or Part-Time position with a flexible schedule for those who have experience & are looking to work in a fast-paced environment & in facilities.
Apply today! Company Overview:The Stehley Family has locally owned and operated Interim Healthcare in the State of Kansas for 42 years.
Interim Healthcare of Topeka, Manhattan, and Lawrence is the only agency in these areas that offers the full continuum of care - which consists of Home Health, Hospice, Private Duty, and Staffing Services.
Our Mission Statement is 'We Improve People's Lives', and that is the core of what we believe in here at Interim Healthcare.
If you are looking to join a company that is growing & has a family culture, this may be the job you have been looking for! Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country.
That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.Joining our team will offer benefits such as:* Locally Owned And Operated* Health Coverage (If Full-Time Status)* Dental Coverage* Vision Coverage* Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs* Competitive Salary and Benefits* Paid Holidays* Life Insurance* 401k* Free Education CoursesThe CNA will be responsible for:* Reading and recording client temperature, pulse, and respiration.
* Promoting and maintaining a clean, safe, healthy, and therapeutic client environment.
* Assisting, performing and training client and family in activities of daily living such bathing, grooming, nail and skin care, oral hygiene, dressing/undressing, toileting and elimination, eating and adequate nutritional intake.
* Assisting client with mobility, ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion exercises or exercise programs.
* Assisting client with home-making activities such as shopping, errands, light laundering, meal planning and preparation, serving of meals, socialization activities, and child care.
* Assisting in medication reminding. * Assisting in administering medications ordinarily self-administered.Applicant must be able to pass:* Drug test, state and federal criminal background checks, written tests and skills demonstration.#Lawrence
Location/Region: Lawrence, KS (66047)