OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE MEDICAL PHYSICIAN
The Workplace Wellness Department at Lawrence Memorial Hospital is looking for an Occupational Medicine Medical Physician. BE/BC Occupational Medicine or Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine Physician with demonstrated experience in Occupational Medicine.
- 1.0 FTE
- Flexible hours; no call
Our competitive financial package includes:
- Strong base salary
- CME allowance
- Paid relocation expenses
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous time off
At LMH Health, formerly Lawrence Memorial Hospital, our purpose is to be a partner for lifelong health. We were founded 100 years ago on the principle that everyone in our community is entitled to high-quality healthcare. Our health system includes a 174-bed not-for-profit hospital with the latest diagnostic and surgical technology, the new LMH Health West Campus facility, and 28 primary and specialty care clinics. Supported by more than 1,800 associates and 380 providers, we are dedicated to the health and wellness of our communities and it shows in our physician expertise, innovative care and high standards of clinical excellence.
We are proud of our work. And we regularly earn national and regional honors for our high-quality service, including:
- The Joint Commission recognized LMH Health with Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Center, and with Certifications for Chest Pain and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD). We’re also one of only two health systems in Kansas to receive Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Knee Replacement.
- LMH Health is consistently recognized for leading the way in technological integration, being named as one of Digital Health's Most Wired programs by the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives.
- LMH Health was named a Blue Cross/Blue Shield Distinction Center+ for maternity care in 2018 and again in 2020.
- The American Heart Association/American Stroke Association has recognized LMH Health with the Get With the Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus Achievement Award since 2018 and named us to the Target: Stroke Honor Roll in 2020.
- Becker’s Hospital Review has named LMH Health to its 100 Great Community Hospitals list every year since 2013.
Lawrence is the county seat of Douglas County which has a population of over 112,000. It is located 45 miles from Kansas City, 30 miles from Topeka, the state capital and 45 miles from MCI, an international airport. It is a city rich in arts, culture and history. Boaters, golfers, hikers, birdwatchers and bikers can find challenging recreational opportunities for the whole family with more than 50 local parks and Clinton Lake state park.
The Lawrence school district is a top 10 metro school district and the seventh largest in the state. In addition, Lawrence is home to the University of Kansas and Haskell Indian Nations University; with several small public and private universities within a 60 mile radius.
Location/Region: Lawrence, KS (66044)