We have several employment opportunities in Primary Care at Olathe Health located in Suburban Kansas City. These positions are employed and include the following standard benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- WRVU Production Bonus
- Quality Metric Bonus
- Signing Bonus
- Health, Disability, Life and Retirement plans
- Generous Vacation and CME
- Call 1-6+
Current Family Medicine openings for 2022 and 2023 are located at the following offices
- Olathe Health Family Medicine – Blackfoot – This is a busy well established practice. This is a group of two physicians and two APP's. You may practice outpatient medicine and may include obstetric care if preferred. They are part of a shared call group which is currently 1:7.
- Olathe Health Family Medicine – College Point – This is a newer practice in a growing residential area. This outpatient clinic is currently staffed with three physicians and one APP. They are part of a shared call group which is currently 1:8.
Olathe Health is undergoing bold expansion, modernization and enhancement that reflects our promise to meet the changing healthcare needs of our community.This indigenous healthcare startup thrived in native soil, growing from a modest 30-bed hospital in 1953 to a vital regional health network today that serves four counties through Olathe Medical Center, Miami County Medical Center, the 40 family care and specialty clinics of Olathe Health Physicians, and a roster of more than 300 physicians and 2,500 employees.
Remaining independent and locally owned in today’s prevailing trend to healthcare conglomerates requires deeply rooted sensibilities and an unwavering dedication to the healing arts. These qualities drive the Olathe Health commitment to be the heart of high-tech care. This is the promise that shapes every decision, every action, every day.
- Fortune/IBM Watson Health named OMC one of the 2021 Top 100 Hospitals.
- 2021 American College of Cardiology - Platinum Award
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) awarded OMC and MCMC four-star ratings in 2021.
- US News and World Reports High Performing Hospital Stroke
- One of Ingram Magazine’s “2020 Best Companies to Work for” (large employer category) and one of the “Best Hospitals in Kansas for Nurses” (according to nurse.org
Whether it’s to live, work, learn, shop or play, you are sure to enjoy the many big city adventures and small town escapes that Olathe has to offer. With a population of more than 130,000, Olathe is one of the fastest growing cities in the nation (U.S. Census). The community is the state’s fifth largest city and a suburb of the Kansas City Metropolitan Area. Despite its phenomenal growth, it retains a hometown flavor with a quality of life second to none. In fact, it has been ranked as among the “Best Cities” in which to live (Money and Forbes magazines and RelocateAmerica.com). Citizen responses to surveys (DirectionFinder) rank Olathe among the top performing cities in the region in resident satisfaction. Ask residents why they choose to live in this community, and they will cite many of the following reasons:
- Nationally-recognized schools
- Safe, friendly, affordable neighborhoods
- An excellent business and industrial climate
- Outstanding stores, restaurants, hotels, and other businesses
- Abundant parks, recreational, and sports opportunities
- Attractions that range from historic to cultural and retail
- Close proximity to Kansas City and all the amenities it has to offer
- Transportation systems and a central location that make Olathe easily accessible by highway, air, and rail
- A high-tech community, Olathe was chosen by Google Fiber to deploy an ultra-high-speed, fiber-to-the-home network in the city
You will find that Olathe is one of the most vibrant communities in the metropolitan area. We invite you to discover all Olathe has to offer!
Olathe Health System: www.olathehealth.org
Olathe Health Cancer Center: www.olathehealth.org/services-and-specialties/oncology-cancer-care-v2
Olathe Chamber of Commerce: www.olathe.org
Olathe Public Schools: www.olatheschools.com
City Of Olathe: www.olatheks.org
Location/Region: Olathe, KS (66061)