Johnson County Orthopedics Group:
- Employed position for hand surgeon joining 4 other orthopedists and 4 APP's
- Take over full practice
- Call schedule 1:6 or 1:7 (share with second group)
- Provide surgical, inpatient and outpatient care
- Competitive guaranteed base salary with wrvu production incentive
- Full benefits including health, dental, retirement, disability, life and paid-time off
- Signing bonus and relocation expense
Olathe Health is undergoing bold expansion, modernization and enhancement that reflects our promise to meet the changing healthcare needs of our community.This indigenous healthcare startup thrived in native soil, growing from a modest 30-bed hospital in 1953 to a vital regional health network today that serves four counties through Olathe Medical Center, Miami County Medical Center, the 40 family care and specialty clinics of Olathe Health Physicians, and a roster of more than 300 physicians and 2,500 employees.
Remaining independent and locally owned in today’s prevailing trend to healthcare conglomerates requires deeply rooted sensibilities and an unwavering dedication to the healing arts. These qualities drive the Olathe Health commitment to be the heart of high-tech care. This is the promise that shapes every decision, every action, every day.
- Fortune/IBM Watson Health named OMC one of the 2021 Top 100 Hospitals.
- 2021 American College of Cardiology - Platinum Award
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) awarded OMC and MCMC four-star ratings in 2021.
- US News and World Reports High Performing Hospital Stroke
- One of Ingram Magazine’s “2020 Best Companies to Work for” (large employer category) and one of the “Best Hospitals in Kansas for Nurses” (according to nurse.org)
Whether it’s to live, work, learn, shop or play, you are sure to enjoy the many big city adventures and small town escapes that Olathe has to offer. With a population of more than 130,000, Olathe is one of the fastest growing cities in the nation (U.S. Census). The community is the state’s fifth largest city and a suburb of the Kansas City Metropolitan Area.
Despite its phenomenal growth, it retains a hometown flavor with a quality of life second to none. In fact, it has been ranked as among the “Best Cities” in which to live (Money and Forbes magazines and RelocateAmerica.com). Citizen responses to surveys (DirectionFinder) rank Olathe among the top performing cities in the region in resident satisfaction.
Ask residents why they choose to live in this community, and they will cite many of the following reasons:
- Nationally-recognized schools
- Safe, friendly, affordable neighborhoods
- An excellent business and industrial climate
- Outstanding stores, restaurants, hotels, and other businesses
- Abundant parks, recreational, and sports opportunities
- Attractions that range from historic to cultural and retail
- Close proximity to Kansas City and all the amenities it has to offer
- Transportation systems and a central location that make Olathe easily accessible by highway, air, and rail
- A high-tech community, Olathe was chosen by Google Fiber to deploy an ultra-high-speed, fiber-to-the-home network in the city
You will find that Olathe is one of the most vibrant communities in the metropolitan area. We invite you to discover all Olathe has to offer!
Olathe Health System: www.olathehealth.org
Johnson County Orthopedics: www.olathehealth.org/services-and-specialties/orthopedics-and-sports-medicine
Olathe Chamber of Commerce: www.olathe.org
Olathe Public Schools: www.olatheschools.com
City Of Olathe: www.olatheks.org
Location/Region: Olathe, KS (66061)