Seeking BE/BC Neurologist
Providence Neurology in Kansas City
- Employed practice with income guarantee, full benefits and production bonus
- Relocation and signing bonus
- Clinic based practice on beautiful hospital campus
- General, Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular, Electrodiagnostic and Sleep
- 1-2 weekday (one week on one week off) call and 1-4 weekend call
- Excellent payor mix
Providence Medical Center
- CMS 5-Star Hospital Award 2020
- Leapfrog Hospital Grade A 2020
- Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award 2020
- Healthgrades Top 250 Hospital in America
Kansas City Metropolitan Area
If you’re not familiar with the Greater Kansas City metro area, what you’ll find may surprise you – a vibrant city and flourishing suburban communities, rolling hills and tree-lined boulevards, a thriving economy driven by thousands of small businesses, tech start-ups, medical research, and headquarters of companies like Hallmark and Sprint.
Ours is a community of good schools, cultural amenities, acclaimed dining (particularly our BBQ) and affordable living. Most importantly, it’s a community with a heart – friendly, easy-going, and forward-thinking. That's why Kiplinger Magazine and other publications have rated Kansas City as one of the 50 Smart Places to Live!
Many outsiders are confused that there’s a Kansas City, Kansas and a Kansas City, Missouri. Simply put, we are one big metropolitan area that happens to have a state border down the middle. Each side has its bragging rights but we Kansas Citians treat it as one.
Location/Region: Kansas City, KS (66112)