ASK ABOUT OUR $750 SIGN ON BONUS! EARN BASE PAY $14.00-$17.00 PER HOUR
Founded in 1923, The Yarco Companies, is a full-service, multi-family real estate firm that delivers highly specialized Property Management Services, and focuses primarily on Affordable Housing. To learn more about our company visit www.yarco.com.
Yarco is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or physical or mental disability. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the position is or will be one which is subject to U.S. law).
This safety sensitive position is responsible for upkeep of the exterior grounds of the property. Ensure adherence to company guidelines and achieve excellent resident satisfaction.
Each community location has pre-designated office hours which this position will need to accompany to ensure community operations are functioning effectively.
Property Appearance/Upkeep: Keep the property in a neat, clean, and well-maintained condition. Daily exterior inspections of the community assuring cleanliness and a high degree of "curb appeal" for the property. Cross utilization with maintenance duties may be required.
Pool Maintenance: Completion of daily chemical inspections, maintenance and cleaning to meet city codes and company standards.
Customer Service: Ensure that the resident property meets and exceeds company standards for resident satisfaction and available for on-call emergencies (i.e., snow removal) per Community Manager's request.
Light Maintenance: At the request of the Community Manager assist the maintenance personnel in performing light maintenance.
Perform other duties as needed.
Essential Mental Alertness Requirements:
- Work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- Ability to perform tasks involving high levels of cognitive function and judgment
- Not mentally or physically impaired from any cause that can adversely affect ability to safely and competently perform the duties of the position
- Ability to take prompt and appropriate response to operating conditions
- Ability to work in an unfatigued state
- Ability to accurately gauge lengths of time and distance
- Ability to quickly store and recall instructions in one’s short-term memory
- Ability to concentrate
- Ability to cope with sudden changes in surrounding and/or emergency situations and/or alarms
- Demonstrated caring, committed and concerned attitude about safety
Education: High school diploma or GED preferred.
Experience/Ability: Able to follow direction, flexibility with work assignment. Customer service experience, a plus. Pool certification, if appropriate.
Physical & Cognitive: Frequent standing and walking, as well as occasional sitting. Ability to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 110 pounds. Occasional squatting, reaching, stooping, climbing stairs/ladders, and balancing.
If job includes or may include driving for company business:
- Driver must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record with company insurance carrier
- Driver must have reliable means of transportation
- Driver must have the ability to be insurable at standard rates for driving.
- Driver must provide proof of personal auto liability insurance when using vehicles for company business
To be hired, candidates will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, drug screen, and a physical demand analysis; when applicable.
Location/Region: Lenexa, KS (66250)