CenterWell Senior Primary Care is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Geriatric, Family or Internal Medicine Physician for our Greer, SC Clinic
Humana’s Primary Care Organization is one of the largest and fastest growing value-based care, senior-focused primary care providers in the country. Our more than 50 years’ experience in the industry, as both a provider and insurer, positions us to uniquely succeed in the marketplace. Through our integrated delivery care model, we are pursuing lower costs, better outcomes, and improved experiences for our members. We are all responsible for driving this strategy forward, which includes a level of commitment, intellect, energy and engagement. We are counting on your continued, active contribution to our success.
CenterWell Senior Primary Care has a strong emphasis on senior-focused primary care for members of Medicare Advantage health plans and is committed to providing personalized, high-quality primary care combined with an excellent patient experience. CenterWell Senior Primary Care has experience in both the treatment and management of most chronic and acute-care conditions. The practices also provide health education and value-added, well-being services at the centers and around their neighborhoods to help both patients and community members improve their health.
At CenterWell Senior Primary Care, we want to help those in the communities we serve, including our associates, lead their best lives. We support our associates in becoming happier, healthier, and more productive in their professional and personal lives. We promote lifelong well-being by giving our associate fresh perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their careers. Our culture is focused on teamwork and providing a positive and welcoming environment for all.
What we are looking for
As a Physician with CenterWell Senior Primary Care, you have the opportunity take a hands-on approach to population addressing patient needs inside the exam room and look beyond to understand how social determinates of health are impacting health outcomes. We have a unique care model that sets us apart for patients and providers. We are experts in senior-focused primary care with a multidisciplinary approach
A day in the life of a CenterWell physician
- See 12-15 patients per day. Opportunity to spend more time with patients
- Thrive in a value-base care model and improve patient’s quality of life
- See a variety in your caseload, from preventative care to chronic conditions
- Spend 100% of your time clinically focused on direct patient care, inclusive of patient facing time and general administrative time (charting, meetings, etc.) as it relates to direct patient care
Your Accomplishments are needed
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine
- Board certified or Board certified in Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine (We recognize the American Board of Physician Specialties® (ABPS) Certification)
- Minimum of two to five y ears directly applicable experience preferred
- Current, unrestricted Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration
- Bilingual a plus!
Benefits and Perks for YOU
- Guaranteed base salary + Quarterly Bonus (up to 20% of base salary)
- Excellent benefit package – health insurance effective on your first day of employment
- CME Allowance/Time
- Relocation and sign-on bonus options
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Ample Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Minimal call
CenterWell Senior Primary Care is the doctor's office you've been searching for, with a Care Team that supports your physical, emotional and social wellness. Imagine a doctor's office that delivers care centered on the patient. Everything — from the time a patient spends with their doctor, to the office they're treated in — is tailored to their individual needs. It’s Brewers chairs, non-slip floors and wider hallways. It's friendly and courteous staff. It's extra support from following a hospitalization — and much more. Health care is about more than health; it’s behavioral, physical, and social needs. True healthcare is holistic and happens beyond when the patient is sick - understand how social determinates addressing needs outside of the exam room, including food insecurity, social isolation and transportation issues.
For more information contact Jonnica Bryson, Sr. Physician Recruiter.
Location/Region: Kansas City, MO (64111)