Lawrence Memorial Hospital, in Lawrence, Kansas, is seeking a Fellowship trained BC/BE Hand/Upper Extremity Orthopedic Surgeon for a full-time, Hospital employed position. This position is with an established Orthopedic group.
- Board Eligible or Certified
- Call rotation including General Orthopedic Surgery call among OrthoKansas team, 1:7
- Satellite clinic opportunities
- Recently moved to a brand new, state of the art facility in 2020
We offer a robust compensation and benefits package, including;
- Strong base salary
- Productivity bonus structure
- CME allowance
- Paid relocation expenses
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous time off
We are proud of our work. And we regularly earn national and regional honors for our high-quality service, including:
- In 2017, the Joint Commission recognized LMH Health with Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Center, Certification for Chest Pain, and as a Pioneer in Quality Data Contributor.
- Hospitals and Health Networks magazine named LMH Health one of Health Care’s Most Wired Hospitals in 2017, marking the seventh consecutive year for this prestigious honor.
- LMH Health is nationally recognized for leading the way in technological integration.
- In 2018, LMH Health was named a Blue Cross/Blue Shield Distinction Center+ for maternity care. And we received the March of Dimes award for early elective delivery prevention.
- We earned Saving Sight’s Excellence in Eye Donation Award in 2017.
- The American Heart Association/American Stroke Association recognized LMH Health in 2017 with the Get With the Guidelines Stroke SilverPlus Achievement Award.
- Becker’s Hospital Review named LMH Health to its 100 Great Community Hospitals list in 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2013.
We were founded nearly 100 years ago on the principle that everyone in our community is entitled to high-quality healthcare. Because LMH Health's purpose is to be a partner in our community’s lifelong health, we want only the best employees working alongside us. If this sounds like the place for you, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team.
Lawrence is the county seat of Douglas County which has a population of over 112,000. It is located 45 miles from Kansas City and about 30 miles from Topeka, the state capital. It is a city rich in arts, culture and history. Boaters, golfers, hikers, birdwatchers and bikers can find challenging recreational opportunities for the whole family with more than 50 local parks and Clinton Lake state park.
The Lawrence school district is a top 10 metro school district and the seventh largest in the state. In addition, Lawrence is home to the University of Kansas and Haskell Indian Nations University; with several small public and private universities within a 60 mile radius.
To learn more about this Opportunity please contact:
Location/Region: Lawrence, KS (66044)