Lawrence Memorial Hospital Health (LMH) is seeking a full-time Internal Medicine physician for a hospital-employed group. Opportunity includes:
- PCMH-Level 3 certified practice with outpatient call ratio of 1:7
- Hospitalist coverage for inpatient care
- Radiology and laboratory services on site, and the Hospital’s main campus is located three (3) miles away
- Competitive financial package - strong base salary, CME allowance, paid relocation expenses, malpractice insurance, retirement plan, and generous time off
- Located in vibrant, Midwestern college town with outstanding public schools, world-renowned universities, and minutes from the KC Metro
At LMH Health, formerly Lawrence Memorial Hospital, our purpose is to be a partner for lifelong health. Our health system includes a 174-bed not-for-profit hospital, 8 primary care and 15 specialty clinics, all serving northeast Kansas. Supported by more than 1,800 associates and 350 providers, we are dedicated to the health and wellness of our communities and it shows in our physician expertise, advanced technology and high standards of clinical excellence.
We are proud of our work. And we regularly earn national and regional honors for our high-quality service, including:
- In 2017, the Joint Commission recognized LMH Health with Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Center, Certification for Chest Pain, and as a Pioneer in Quality Data Contributor.
- Hospitals and Health Networks magazine named LMH Health one of Health Care’s Most Wired Hospitals in 2017, marking the seventh consecutive year for this prestigious honor.
- LMH Health is nationally recognized for leading the way in technological integration.
- In 2018, LMH Health was named a Blue Cross/Blue Shield Distinction Center+ for maternity care. And we received the March of Dimes award for early elective delivery prevention.
- We earned Saving Sight’s Excellence in Eye Donation Award in 2017.
- The American Heart Association/American Stroke Association recognized LMH Health in 2017 with the Get With the Guidelines Stroke SilverPlus Achievement Award.
- Becker’s Hospital Review named LMH Health to its 100 Great Community Hospitals list in 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2013.
We were founded nearly 100 years ago on the principle that everyone in our community is entitled to high-quality healthcare. Because LMH Health's purpose is to be a partner in our community’s lifelong health, we want only the best employees working alongside us. If this sounds like the place for you, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team.
Lawrence is the county seat of Douglas County which has a population of over 112,000. It is located 45 miles from Kansas City and about 30 miles from Topeka, the state capital. It is a city rich in arts, culture and history. Boaters, golfers, hikers, birdwatchers and bikers can find challenging recreational opportunities for the whole family with more than 50 local parks and Clinton Lake state park.
The Lawrence school district is a top 10 metro school district and the seventh largest in the state. In addition, Lawrence is home to the University of Kansas and Haskell Indian Nations University; with several small public and private universities within a 60 mile radius.
To learn more about this Opportunity please contact:
Location/Region: Lawrence, KS (66044)