Manage the financial operations of the school district to include accounting and reporting, budget, bids, grants, cash and debt management.
- Supervise accounts payable, payroll and human resources.
- Works closely with the superintendent and board of education on financial matters.
- Bachelors degree in business or accounting.
- Experience in governmental accounting.
- Experience as a director or supervisor.
- CPA preferred.
If interested, please contact:
- Perform accounting, journal entries, and financial reporting.
- Supervise accounts payable, payroll and human resource functions.
- Responsible for cash and debt management.
- Work with directors and administrators on capital improvement plan and bidding projects.
- Work with the Superintendent and board of education to develop budget.
- Monitor internal controls and compliance with state and federal law.
- Present financial reports to the Board of Education.
Superintendent Baldwin City
Location/Region: Baldwin, KS