The individual in this position assists with the management of the operations of the Financial Services department. This includes developing and implementing policies and procedures, authorizing all safekeeping trade activity, monitoring the processing and reconcilement of all safekeeping and collateral transactions and managing the processing of all third-party activity. In addition, this position provides support for all collateral and safekeeping transactions and serves as the primary backup to the Financial Services Manager.
- High school diploma or its equivalent is required.
- Four-year college degree in business/finance or related field preferred, or extensive and demonstrated job experience required.
- Five to eight years of similar or related experience.
- Thorough knowledge of lending markets (residential, commercial and agricultural) and security markets (agencies, mortgage-backed securities, and collateralized mortgage obligations).
- Ability to communicate in written and verbal form with brokers, custody agents, customers and other department personnel.
- Knowledge and proficient use of MS Office products including Word, Access and Excel.
- Occasional travel required.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
FHLBank offers a hybrid operating model* and an attractive benefits package including health & dental insurance, 401(k) with company match, a short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance, onsite fitness center with shower facilities and much more.
*Eligible positions may have the opportunity to work remotely up to two days per week.
Find more details & apply online:
FHLBank Topeka's products and services help our member financial institutions support affordable housing and community development efforts across the Midwest. We have been headquartered in Topeka, Kansas, since 1932.
FHLBank is an equal opportunity employer. We accept all people, celebrate diversity and promote an inclusive workplace.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS