Seeking full-time Trading Assistant for the equities and options portfolios.
Duties include assisting the Head Trader in monitoring all positions during market hours and implementing trading strategies and systems in both equities and complex, multi-legged index and stock option spreads on a short- to intermediate-term time frame within established guidelines under the direction and supervision of the Head Trader.
Training provided. Previous trading experience and a high level of interest in trading required.
Must be organized, detail-oriented, dependable, willing to quickly and readily implement directions and able to maintain focus under pressure.
- Hours are 8am to 4pm CST Monday through Friday.
- Position is full-time and starts at $45K annual salary with a mix of on-site and remote work possible.
- Supports trading operations by monitoring all active stock and options positions in the portfolio during market hours.
- Implements trading systems and strategies by following all guidelines and protocols, both established and as modified by Head Trader.
- Builds trading knowledge and skills by engaging in ongoing learning and practice procedures under the guidance and supervision of Head Trader.
- Proficiency in trading execution.
- High degree of interest in trading and the financial markets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel.
- Organization, attention to detail, productivity and dependability.
- Previous trading experience required.
- University/college degree in business, finance or economics preferred.
APPLY: Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
COVID-19 considerations: To ensure a healthy and safe work environment, employment at Girard Capital Management is contingent upon being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and providing proof of the COVID-19 vaccine before an in-person interview.
Location/Region: Lawrence, KS