This position performs individual information technology audit projects and Sarbanes-Oxley testing as part of the total internal audit plan. This responsibility includes developing internal audit scope, developing and performing internal audit procedures and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed. Audit procedures assigned are of moderate complexity and require the exercise of professional judgment. This position assists with process improvement initiatives, follows up on the status of outstanding issues, assists the external auditors, and works on special projects as assigned by internal audit management. This position assists with maintenance of departmental computer hardware and software and with financial and operational audits.
Find more details & apply online:
- Bachelors degree in accounting or information technology (or equivalent work experience) is required.
- One to three years of similar or related experience.
- Obtainment of Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) designation is required within a reasonable and agreed upon time frame after employment.
- Working knowledge of logical and physical security, Microsoft technology infrastructure, software development, and project management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- MS Office including Word, Access, Excel and Visio.
- Must be able to work and travel independently and operate all types of general office equipment.
FHLBank Topeka's products and services help our member financial institutions support affordable housing and community development efforts across the Midwest. We have been headquartered in Topeka, Kansas, since 1932 FHLBank is an equal opportunity employer.
We accept all people, celebrate diversity and promote an inclusive workplace.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS