Commercial HVAC Project Manager
Our client, a full-service commercial heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration contractor. They have been in business for 30 years and continue to be a regional leader in our industry. Exceptionally high standards to quality, proven dedication to customer service, and competitive pricing are core values which contribute to our ongoing growth and success.
Looking for an experienced Commercial HVAC Project Manager to be part of a winning team! Ideal candidate is a leader with strong work ethic, committed to delivering quality results and works well independently or as part of a larger team. Must know your way around a job site and are willing to learn what is necessary to be even more successful.
Responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget, and within scope. Oversee all aspects of assigned projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize project progress. Prepare reports for upper management regarding project status. Report to upper management regarding status of project.
- Review plans, specifications, submittals and other contract documents to create a job plan for the successful completion of assigned projects.
- Schedule and supervise all installation, fabrication and start-up labor on assigned projects.
- Perform job cost tracking and forecasting for final project costs.
- Procurement of necessary equipment and materials.
- Control job cost, closely monitoring necessary tasks.
- Maintain a professional rapport with architects, engineers, building owners, installers and suppliers.
- Attend necessary job meetings.
- Assures that contractual obligations have been met and that all close-out documents are submitted.
- Mentor and train apprentices
- MUST have pride in your work
- Knowledge of construction processes
- Knowledge of HVAC systems, ductwork, piping and controls
- Ability to read and interpret Construction Documents, Plans and Specifications
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills (written and oral)
- Must have supervisory skills to plan, direct, organize, and control the activities of others with limited supervision
- Decisive individual with a strong mechanical aptitude
- Good organization skills a must
- Experience in similar position for at least 3 years a plus
- Competitive Base Salary
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Paid Vacation
- project management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Quality Recruiting Services, LLC (QRS) is a Professional Recruiting Services company focused on recruiting the top talent for the corporate professional staffing needs of our clients. We strive to place our employees in safe work environments where they can grow professionally, physically, emotionally and intellectually.
Location/Region: Overland Park, KS