The individual in this position serves as the first point of contact for outside parties and visitors within FHLBank Topeka. This individual answers all incoming telephone calls and forwards to the proper party; takes messages when appropriate; processes payments for the building services and security department; receives approved travel request forms and arranges for the provision of rental vehicles for FHLBank employees; and performs other responsibilities as assigned.
The hours for this position are from 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- Equivalent to a high school education.
- One to three years of similar or related experience.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
- One to three years of previous office experience is preferred.
- Reasonable typing skills (40 wpm). MS Office including Word, Access and Excel.
- Must be able to operate general office equipment including PC and fax machine.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
FHLBank offers an attractive benefit package including health & dental insurance, 401(k) with company match, a short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance, onsite fitness center with shower facilities and much more.
Find more details & apply online: fhlbtopeka.com/careers
FHLBank Topeka's products and services help our member financial institutions support affordable housing and community development efforts across the Midwest. We have been headquartered in Topeka, Kansas, since 1932.
FHLBank is an equal opportunity employer. We accept all people, celebrate diversity and promote an inclusive workplace.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS