- Ability to think and work independently.
- Impeccable wiring and termination skills as well as proper installation techniques of all AV equipment.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience in reading/understanding architecture, electrical, structual AV system drawings.
- Flexibility to work outside the job description when the need arises.
- Ability climb and build scaffolding.
- Ability to use power tools and carry loads up to 100 pounds.
- PC and Network knowledge.
- Self-starter with a keen attention to detail.
- Possible out of town projects requiring hotel/multiple overnight trips.
- Ability to work day, evening or weekend shifts
Advanced Sound & Communication is a leading audio/visual system design integrator providing support services and technology solutions for education, religious, corporate and government environments. Currently we have an opening for an A/V installer
Location/Region: Kansas City, MO