FHLBank Topeka's products, services and programs help our member financial institutions provide affordable credit and support housing and community development efforts. We are accepting resumes for the position listed below.
Wire Services Specialist
The individual in this position is primarily responsible for processing electronic funds transfers in accordance with internal procedures and federal regulations, authorizing securities, and overseeing the ACH function for the Bank. Will also perform call back verifications, provide general customer service to our membership, maintain customer account records, generation and maintenance of wire credentials, and other services with the Federal Reserve Bank.
- One to three years of similar or related experience.
- Equivalent to a high school education. Six hours of college accounting or finance is preferred.
- Knowledge and proficient use of MS Office products including Word, Access and Excel.
- Banking, securities and customer relations background is helpful.
- Knowledge of the Federal Reserve Fedwire and ACH system preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be capable of operating all types of general office equipment including computer, copy machine, and telephone.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
In addition to a rewarding, team-oriented work environment, FHLBank Topeka offers opportunities for growth and development, an attractive benefit package including health and dental insurance, 401(k), short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance and much more.
To apply for this position, please go to FHLBank's website at www.fhlbtopeka.com/careers.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS