The individual in this position collaborates with the Officer of Minority and Women Inclusion (OMWI Officer) to successfully drive the FHLBank's DEI Program. With limited supervision, this individual manages the day-to-day implementation and compliance of FHLBank's DEI Program, including interacting positively with FHLBank's regulator, the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA), addressing examination findings, developing and maintaining policies and procedures and applying applicable statutes and regulations, particularly the FHFA Minority and Women Inclusion (MWI) regulation; promotes effective strategic planning to identify and implement DEI Initiatives and strategies, including managing an inclusive process to identify organization-wide aspirational target goals, finalizing necessary supporting documentation and drafting the DEI Strategic Plan for review; maintains DEI expertise to ensure FHLBank is in line with best practices and increase DEI awareness within the organization by coordinating DEI education and liaises outreach efforts across the organization to attract and retain qualified diverse talent and to identify and advocate for the utilization of diverse businesses and broker dealers.
- Bachelors degree is required.
- Three to five years of similar or related experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of DEI and ability to strategically effect DEI initiatives.
- Previous compliance experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills are required. Ability to perform detailed work in a timely manner with accuracy and thoroughness, in an environment with multiple distractions.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to independently set priorities and carry out multiple and diverse assignments within deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills including database management and record keeping including MS Office products including Outlook, Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Good organization skills and the ability to multi-task.
- The ability to use general office equipment.
- Ability to work overtime if needed.
- Must be able to work and travel independently.
FHLBank offers an attractive benefit package including health & dental insurance, 401(k) with company match, a short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance, onsite fitness center with shower facilities and much more.
Find more details & apply online: fhlbtopeka.com/careers
FHLBank Topeka's products and services help our member financial institutions support affordable housing and community development efforts across the Midwest. We have been headquartered in Topeka, Kansas, since 1932.
FHLBank is an equal opportunity employer. We accept all people, celebrate diversity and promote an inclusive workplace.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS