Under limited supervision, the individual in this position provides expertise in all areas of information security. Primarily responsible for safeguarding the Banks technology infrastructure and strengthening the Banks overall information security posture. Researches emerging threats and trends and recommends standards and procedures to mitigate risk across the organization. Architects and implements advanced solutions to proactively address security threats and vulnerabilities. Serves as the subject matter expert and liaison for cybersecurity to business departments and vendors.
- Bachelors degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Graduate degree and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification are preferred.
- Eight to ten years of information security or closely-related professional experience.
- Expert-level understanding of networking techniques and protocols.
- Advanced networking certification preferred, such as Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP).
- Additional industry certifications in audit or other IT-related areas preferred, such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MSCA).
- Working knowledge of industry standards regarding security devices and procedures.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a highly-regulated environment.
FHLBank offers an attractive benefit package including health & dental insurance, 401(k) with company match, a short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance, onsite fitness center with shower facilities and much more.
Find more details & apply online: fhlbtopeka.com/careers
FHLBank Topeka's products and services help our member financial institutions support affordable housing and community development efforts across the Midwest. We have been headquartered in Topeka, Kansas, since 1932.
FHLBank is an equal opportunity employer. We accept all people, celebrate diversity and promote an inclusive workplace.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS