The individual in this position supervises and manages the operational risk, membership function and compliance aspects of the Product Administration and Lending departments; provides documentation and data pertaining to Lending to internal business units and external entities; validates compliance with FHLBank policies and procedures; confirms accuracy and completeness of customer data within applicable systems; assists in the design, implementation and maintenance of Information Technology supported Member Products division systems; and provides back-up for Product Administration and Lending department personnel for various functions.
What qualifications are needed?
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, or finance or related experience.
- Three to five years of similar or related experience.
- Previous financial analysis, audit, compliance or quality assurance experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with the financial operations and analysis of banks, credit unions and insurance companies is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge and use of MS Office applications including Word, Access and Excel.
- Ability to work and travel independently and use general office equipment.
FHLBank offers an attractive benefit package including health & dental insurance, 401(k) with company match, a short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance, onsite fitness center with shower facilities and much more.
Find more details & apply online: fhlbtopeka.com/careers
FHLBank Topeka's products and services help our member financial institutions support affordable housing and community development efforts across the Midwest. We have been headquartered in Topeka, Kansas, since 1932.
FHLBank is an equal opportunity employer. We accept all people, celebrate diversity and promote an inclusive workplace.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS