This position is for evening (3pm-11:15pm) and overnight (11pm-7:15am). We work weekends, with days off during the week.
- Run injection Molding/Printing machines.
- Must be able to use product monitoring system.
- Monitor quality of machine output.
- Complete any assigned re-inspection work.
- Grind non-conforming product at machine.
- Must perform any other assigned duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education/experience preferred.
- Must have excellent attendance.
- Must have proven ability to operate all production machines in the department.
- Must be able to monitor quality of machine output.
- Must have good housekeeping skills.
- Capable of physical mobility including walking, sitting, bending, twisting, standing, pushing, pulling and lifting (up to 45 pounds periodically)
- Capable of visual acuity to include distinguishing color variation and detecting defects.
- Able to work in a production environment, recognizing various sounds and alarms
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to perform all duties in a safe and effective manner.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Lawrence, KS (US)