- Troubleshooting equipment.
- Boosting run times
- Performing minor repairs
- Assisting in the overall maintenance of the thermoforming equipment
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Have mechanical aptitude.
- Accept responsibility for work performed.
- Must be dependable and motivated with a good work history.
- Able to participate in an apprenticeship program.
- Able to read blue prints and schematics.
- Good reading comprehension and math skills.
- Must provide own tools.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds overhead and to waist regularly.
- Must be able to work around grease, oils, inks, and solvents without adverse reaction.
- Ability to climb up and down ladders.
- Must be able to stand, walk bend or stoop through an entire shift.
- Good manual dexterity of arms and fingers.
- Must have 20/20 vision with correction to be able to detect minor defects.
- Must be able to differentiate color.
BERRY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES ARE EVALUATED ON THE BASIS OF JOB QUALIFICATIONS WITHOUT REGARD TO AGE (AS DEFINED BY APPLICABLE LAW), RACE, RELIGIOUS CREED, SEX, COLOR, MARITAL STATUS, CITIZENSHIP, NATIONAL ORIGIN OR DISABILITY (WILLING TO MAKE REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION). THIS POLICY ALSO APPLIES TO DISABLED VETERANS AND VETERANS OF THE VIETNAM ERA.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Lawrence, KS (US)