Opportunities to enter or expand your skills in manufacturing. We provide opportunities to learn, grow, and develop.
These positions are for overnight (11pm-7:15am), with a $1.00/hr shift differential, evening (3pm-11:15pm), with a $0.75/hr shift differential, and day shift (7am-3:15pm). You’ll work every other weekend, with days off during the week. Starting pay is $12.75/hr with pay progressions to $13.50/hr after 9 months.
Full and Part- time positions available.
At Berry, we are committed to our mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important.’ With $13 billion in revenue, we are a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. We operate over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employ over 48,000 individuals.
Are you looking for an inclusive organization with a fast-paced environment? We work with many of the world’s leading brands to bring them value-added protection solutions. We foster an environment of team players who embrace our strong ties to the communities in which we work and serve. Become part of a place where your work is valued. Join our growing team today.
- Run injection Molding machines.
- Must be able to use product monitoring system.
- Monitor quality of machine output.
- Complete any assigned re-inspection work.
- Grind non-conforming product at machine.
- Must perform any other assigned duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education/experience preferred.
- Must have excellent attendance.
- Must be able to monitor quality of machine output.
- Must have good housekeeping skills.
- Capable of physical mobility including walking, sitting, bending, twisting, standing, pushing, pulling and lifting (up to 35 pounds periodically)
- Capable of visual acuity to include distinguishing color variation and detecting defects.
- Able to work in a production environment, recognizing various sounds and alarms
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to perform all duties in a safe and effective manner.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Lawrence, KS