At Berry, we are committed to our mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important.’ With $13 billion in revenue, we are a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. We operate over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employ over 48,000 individuals.
Are you looking for an inclusive organization with a fast-paced environment? We work with many of the world’s leading brands to bring them value-added protection solutions. We foster an environment of team players who embrace our strong ties to the communities in which we work and serve. Become part of a place where your work is valued. Join our growing team today.
Currently hiring for 3rd shift (11:00 PM - 7:30 AM) Starting pay is $12.75 + shift differential
PURPOSE: The purpose of an operator is to understand the safe operation of a printing press and to pack qualified printed product to desired specifications.
- Berry Global believes in the safety of all employees. It is important that each employee follow all safety rules.
- Responsible for loading and/or packing of quality product.
- Maintain and understand all current press/workstation forms.
- Work extended shifts and/or weekends as needed.
- Know how to identify printing defect parts and former defect parts.
- Work closely with print techs and co-workers to assure that areas are clean.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent or experience.
- Able to work independently while maintaining a team-oriented attitude.
- Able to match printed product to supplied color standard.
- Ability to lift approximately 35 pounds.
- Ability to down stack pallets as needed.
- Ability to go up and down ladders safely, the ability to squat, stoop, and bend to the floor level, as well as, capable of standing for extended periods.
- Work around chemicals without adverse reaction.
- Good hand and eye coordination.
- Should have basic computer skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Lawrence, KS