At Van Autoplex, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Our Missouri dealerships have been proudly serving the Kansas City area for many years.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same top-notch service and value that our community has come to expect from all of our dealerships through the years.
Are you looking for a job that combines competitive pay with good culture?
Have you been considering the automotive industry but don't know how to break in?
Are you passionate about delivering a unique customer experience that creates a memorable and outstanding impression?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we want to talk to you.
What We Offer:
* Competitive Compensation * Flexible Schedules
* 401K Plan
* Vision / Dental / Health Insurance
* Bonus Incentives
* Paid Training
* Great Culture
* Promote From Within!
* Reviewing repair cost estimates with body shop manager or foreman
* Determining feasibility of repair versus replacement of parts, such as bumpers, fenders, and doors
* Evaluating practicality of repair as opposed to payment of vehicle market value before accident
* Preparing insurance forms to indicate repair cost estimate and recommendations
* Estimating cost of repainting, converting to special purposed, or customizing undamaged vehicles
* Presenting information and responding to questions from groups or managers, clients, customers, and the general
* Minimum of 1-2 years previous estimator experience is required
* Confidence to handle high volume estimator needs under limited availability
* Ability to read/interpret documents such as safety rules, operating, and maintenance instructions and procedures manual
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
* Excellent communication skills, high level of initiative, and ability to work in a team
* Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software, internet proficiency, and general math skills
* Experience in the estimating/body shop/automotive field Insurance company a big PLUS
* Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen with a valid driver’s license
* Professional appearance in accordance with body shop policies / dress code
* Previous knowledge regarding CC1 Estimating system and production management system and Mitchell Ultramate
* This is a full-time position, one that could be an ideal scenario for a current or a prior insurance adjuster!
Location/Region: Kansas City, MO (64118)