Corizon Health is the pioneer provider of correctional healthcare in the United States.
We are a company built on more than 40 years of innovation and expertise in the industry.
Our people, our practices, and our commitment to success are the traits that make us the ideal employer as you begin or continue to advance your correctional healthcare career.
Shift available - Sun, Mon, Tuesday!
* Performs nursing assessment and analyzes the assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis
* Identifies expected outcomes individualized to each patient and develops a care plan to attain expected outcomes.
* Implements the care plan and evaluates the patient's progress toward attainment of outcomes.
* Systematically evaluates the quality and effectiveness of nursing practice.
* Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team to plan for providing care.
* Participates in weekly patient care conference as assigned
* Acts a charge nurse as assigned.
* Administers and documents medication and treatments as assigned on the Medication Administration Record and treatment record.
* Performs all duties as assigned by nursing supervisor, ADON, DON or designee within scope of practice
Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
* Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment
* Possess or ability to obtain a CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) Certification
* Knowledgeable of specific state laws and regulations governing practice
* Satisfactory completion of initial and annual clinical competencies to demonstrate aptitude as assigned by role.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS, US