Corizon Health is the pioneer provider of correctional healthcare in the United States.
We are a company built on more than 40 years of innovation and expertise in the industry.
Our people, our practices, and our commitment to success are the traits that make us the ideal employer as you begin or continue to advance your correctional healthcare career.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Dentist to join our healthcare team at Lansing Correctional Facility in Lansing, KS
Corizon Health Dentists provide dental services and direct patient care to inmates as well as clinical examination of admissions and treatment of patient needs.
- Performs and interprets radiographic exams as indicated.
- Performs operative dentistries including appropriate repair of caries to alleviate pain.
- Makes proper referral for procedures, which cannot be performed at facility.
- Reports any unusual occurrences or accidents to the site or Regional Medical Director.
Qualifications of the Corizon Health Dentist
- Currently licensed in the state of employment.
- Maintains current DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) number
This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening.
Location/Region: Waldron, MO