Burger King offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. We are looking for self-motivated leaders to join our team. As a District Manager you will be an important member of our team. You will be supported with the tools needed to succeed in our dynamic organization.
- Bonus Programs
- Expense Allowance
- Career Development
- Maximize sales and profits by Setting The Standard In Customer Service
- Supervise and train (if necessary) management teams
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Implement quality improvements
- Audit and Review Management teams for Sales Building Plans, People Development and Operational Issues
- Implement annually a strategic plan for area restaurants
- Administrative duties to include; performance reviews, cash audits, labor audits and sales audits.
- Ensure Burger King standards are enforced and met.
- 4+ years in a Management or Supervisory capacity in a restaurant or in the retail/hospitality industry
- High School Diploma or equivalent, with two (2) years of college or equivalent preferred.
- Strong math and Windows-based computer literacy.
- Reliable Transportation
If you feel you meet the above requirements, and you would like to be part of a great team and work with people who care, please submit your resume today.
Related Terms: food, dining, hospitality, café, bistro, eatery, restaurant, kitchen, gm, general manager, supervisor, management, QSR, Fast Food, Burger Kingnter job description...
Founded in 1998, Genesh, Inc. is a Kansas-based franchisee of Burger King Corporation. Currently, we operate over 55 restaurants in Kansas and Missouri with new locations being opened regularly.
Location/Region: Kansas City, MO