Position: Facility Operations Supervisor
Status: Full Time - Exempt
Salary: $49,431 - 74,146
Closing Date: First review of resumes/applications on May 10, 2019
SUMMARY OF POSITION INFORMATION & TYPICAL DUTIES
This is an exciting time to join Team Merriam! As we move forward with construction on our new 66,000 square foot community center with indoor/outdoor aquatics, there will be many new opportunities. The first new opportunity is to find the right individual to fill our newly created position of Facility Operations Supervisor. This individual will perform a variety of professional, technical and skilled duties in monitoring City-wide facility maintenance operations. Responsibilities will include planning, prioritizing, assigning, supervising, reviewing and day-to-day facility maintenance services. The individual will exercise direct supervision and authority over Facility Maintenance staff, Landscape Technician, and contract laborers. Full job description is available by emailing Sari Maple at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
- Two years of college level course work in business, management, engineering or a related field;
- Four years of increasingly responsible facility maintenance experience including one year of lead or supervisory experience;
- Any combination of equivalent education or experience may be considered;
- Possession of a valid driver's license;
- Current certification in CPR/AED and First Aid, or ability to attain within 3 months of hire.
To complete an application, visit the City of Merriam website at www.merriam.org.
Cover letter and resume may be uploaded through the link provided.
If reasonable accommodation is necessary to apply, or further information is needed, contact Sari Maple, Human Resources, email@example.com, Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
No Phone Calls Please.
City of Merriam
9001 W 62nd Street
Merriam, Kansas 66202-2815
Location/Region: Merriam, KS