As a Rental Sales Associate, you will contribute to the success of our company by assisting customers with their vehicle rentals while ensuring a positive and memorable experience. You will be responsible for promoting and selling our additional products and services to customers.
**Additional earnings potential as much as 3 times your annual base salary!**
- Effectively communicate and offer additional products and services to enhance customer’s travel experience
- Strong emphasis on up-selling and revenue maximization on core products
- Achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team
- Work in a fast paced sales environment, providing helpful, quality service and sales
- Creating a positive customer service experience by listening to and identifying customer needs
- Maximize revenue opportunities with customers by actively soliciting business after every rate quote, addressing/overcoming customer objections to placing a reservation, utilizing various sales techniques as appropriate to obtain every possible booking
- Assist customers with various post rental inquiries that involve the rental and billing process
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Valid Driver’s License (clean driving record may be required at certain locations)
- Effective verbal communication skills with customers, co-workers and management
- Flexibility to work days, evenings, overnights, weekends, and holidays
- Basic computer skills (typing, data entry)
- 1 year of customer service and/or sales experience
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication skills with customers, co-workers and management
- Ability to use proven sales techniques while providing a positive customer experience in a fast-paced environment
- Sales driven, self-motivated, personable and dependable
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear/listen
What’s In It for YOU…!
- We provide hourly base pay PLUS an extremely lucrative commission/incentive/bonus plan (Additional earnings potential as much as 3 times your annual base salary!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(k) *Certain stipulations may apply.
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
- 401(k) (eligible after 1,000 hours of service)
- Employee discounts
- Vacation car rental …and much more!
IMPORTANT NOTE: To help expedite the process, our application includes a Video Interview, with on-screen step-by-step instructions to guide you through the process.
You must complete a recorded Video Interview to be considered for this position.
Avis Budget Group is a leading global provider of mobility solutions, operating three of the most recognized brands in the industry through Avis, Budget and Zipcar. The Company is a leading vehicle rental operator in North America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and certain other regions it serves. Avis Budget Group and its licensees operate the Avis and Budget brands in approximately 180 countries throughout the world. The Zipcar brand is the world’s leading car sharing company, with over 11,000 cars and nearly one million members in the United States, Canada and Europe.
Avis Budget Group (ABG) is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities; and, is a Drug-Free Workplace.
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in consideration for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.