DRIVE COOL CARS EVERY DAY!
Avis Rental Car is seeking high-energy, team driven individuals for our Driver/Shuttler position, where you will have the opportunity to drive cool cars while being paid!
- Transport fleet vehicles safely within the airport to various service areas
- Safely move vehicles between airport and off-airport locations
- Shuttle vehicles around the rental lot as needed
- Conduct the final inspection and ensure proper vehicle cleanliness
- Identify and report any vehicle damage
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Maintain courteous and professional behavior & appearance per company standards
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and protect company assets
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining high energy
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- 6 months of prior work experience
- Constantly required to enter and exit vehicles
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, or walk long distances
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear/listen
- Ability to lift 1-15 pounds
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Frequent exposure to outdoor weather conditions; moderate noise level
What’s In It for YOU…!
- Training opportunities
- Employee discounts
- 401(k) (eligible after 1,000 hours of service)
- Vacation car rental …& much more!
Avis Budget Group is a leading global provider of mobility solutions, operating three of the most recognized brands in the industry through Avis, Budget and Zipcar. The Company is a leading vehicle rental operator in North America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and certain other regions it serves. Avis Budget Group and its licensees operate the Avis and Budget brands in approximately 180 countries throughout the world. The Zipcar brand is the world’s leading car sharing company, with over 11,000 cars and nearly one million members in the United States, Canada and Europe.
Avis Budget Group (ABG) is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities; and, is a Drug-Free Workplace.
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in consideration for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.