FHLBank Topeka's products, services and programs help our member financial institutions provide affordable credit and support housing and community development efforts.
We are accepting resumes for the position listed below.
Vendor Risk Analyst
Under moderate supervision, the individual in this position provides support for and performs tasks related to the FHLBank's vendor risk management (VRM) program, including but not limited to: (1) maintaining the VRM system, including data entry; (2) facilitating initial due diligence and ongoing monitoring of vendors; (3) facilitating the vendor contract review process; (4) performing Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) searches on potential vendors; (5) assisting business partners with diverse vendor searches and documentation; (6) monitoring and tracking contract expiration / renewal; (7) conducting vendor management training for business partners; and (8) assisting the Vendor Risk Program Manager and the Human Resources & Inclusion (HRI) department with quarterly and annual diverse supplier reporting. Work performed is typically at an introductory level.
- One to three years of similar or related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, finance or other related discipline is required.
- Solid communication skills, both oral and written.
- Knowledge of risk management methodologies.
- Ability to work with a variety of business partners and external parties to achieve OR department and corporate goals.
- Basic project management skills. Ability to work in a rapidly changing field and consistently meet deadlines.
- Inquiring mindset with the ability to think logically.
- Experience using MS Office including Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Must be able to work and travel independently and operate all types of general office equipment.
In addition to a rewarding, team-oriented work environment, FHLBank Topeka offers opportunities for growth and development, an attractive benefit package including health and dental insurance, 401(k), short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance and much more.
To apply for this position, please go to FHLBank's website at www.fhlbtopeka.com/careers.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS