FHLBank Topeka's products, services and programs help our member financial institutions provide affordable credit and support housing and community development efforts. We are accepting resumes for the position listed below.
Lending Operations Analyst
The individual in this position performs the following activities:
- Processes daily secured credit and cash management transactions by answering incoming phone calls and performing analysis to determine compliance with FHFA regulations and FHLBank policies and procedures.
- Executes credit transactions within FHLBank policies and procedures.
- Establishes and monitors the FHLBank's advance rates, including monitoring capital markets to help determine if rate adjustments are needed throughout the day.
- Interacts with stockholders in a professional and friendly manner, resulting in a high level of customer service.
- Suggests products to stockholders, appropriate to the stockholder's situation.
- One to three years of similar or related experience.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in accounting, business, marketing or finance, or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Two to three year's similar experience in banking, accounting or other operations roles.
- Knowledge of the bank and thrift industry is a plus.
- Knowledge and proficient use of MS Office products including Word, Access and Excel.
- Ability to work and travel independently.
In addition to a rewarding, team-oriented work environment, FHLBank Topeka offers opportunities for growth and development, an attractive benefit package including health and dental insurance, 401(k), short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance and much more.
To apply for this position, please go to FHLBank's website at www.fhlbtopeka.com/careers.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS