FHLBank Topeka's products, services and programs help our member financial institutions provide affordable credit and support housing and community development efforts. We are accepting resumes for the position listed below.
Counterparty Credit Analysis Manager
Under the general supervision of the Director of Credit Analytics, the individual in this position directs FHLBank's counterparty credit analysis function, which includes ongoing surveillance and conducting credit analysis of current and prospective unsecured counterparties, vendors, mortgage/bond insurers, settlement counterparties and Housing Finance Agencies (HFAs); leads in the development, enhancement and maintenance of computer applications for credit scoring, modeling and monitoring of various types of counterparties; calculates, analyzes and reports FHLBank exposure to credit risk from its investment and derivative portfolios; and oversees the administration and maintenance of FHLBank's primary credit limit system.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, mathematics, or related field, with advanced degree preferred.
- Five to eight years of similar or related experience.
- Thorough understanding of banking and securities industry.
- Strong technical skills; including but not limited to VBA, SQL, and Cognos or a similar report writer.
- Familiarity with using a Bloomberg terminal.
- Supervisory experience helpful. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform complex financial calculations with extensive knowledge and proficient use of MS Office applications.
- Ability to work with a variety of business partners to achieve departmental and corporate goals.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Inquiring mindset with the ability to think logically.
- Must be able to work and travel independently.
In addition to a rewarding, team-oriented work environment, FHLBank Topeka offers opportunities for growth and development, an attractive benefit package including health and dental insurance, 401(k), short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance and much more.
To apply for this position, please go to FHLBank's website at www.fhlbtopeka.com/careers.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS