FHLBank Topeka's products, services and programs help our member financial institutions provide affordable credit and support housing and community development efforts. We are accepting resumes for the position listed below.
Information Security Engineer
Under limited supervision, the individual in this position provides expertise in all areas of information security. Additionally, the individual in this position is primarily responsible for providing strategic vision and leadership in strengthening the Bank's overall information security posture; researches emerging threats and trends and recommends standards and procedures to mitigate risk across the organization; and provides third-tier technical support for advanced security issues.
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Eight to ten years of information security or closely-related professional experience.
- Graduate degree and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification are preferred.
- Expert-level understanding of networking techniques and protocols.
- Advanced networking certification preferred, such as Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP).
- Additional industry certifications in audit or other IT-related areas preferred, such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MSCA).
- Working knowledge of industry standards regarding security devices and procedures.
- Strong customer service orientation. Experience working in a highly-regulated environment.
In addition to a rewarding, team-oriented work environment, FHLBank Topeka offers opportunities for growth and development, an attractive benefit package including health and dental insurance, 401(k), short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance and much more.
To apply for this position, please go to FHLBank's website at www.fhlbtopeka.com/careers.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS