This position contributes to Bank communications (print and electronic) for internal and external audiences; creates and maintains content for social media sites; handles online registration systems and assists in the planning and implementing of Bank events.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, marketing, public relations or communications.
- Two to three years of similar or related experience.
- Strong desktop publishing skills required (InDesign, Illustrator, MS Office Suite, PowerPoint and Photoshop).
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Ability to write clearly, effectively and creatively for online, social and print media.
- Must be able to work and travel (2 to 5 overnight trips per year) independently.
- Must be able to operate all types of general office equipment.
- Experience with web and social media programs.
FHLBank offers a hybrid operating model* and an attractive benefits package including health & dental insurance, 401(k) with company match, a short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance, onsite fitness center with shower facilities and much more.
*Eligible positions may have the opportunity to work remotely up to two days per week.
Find more details & apply online at: fhlbtopeka.com/careers
FHLBank Topeka's products and services help our member financial institutions support affordable housing and community development efforts across the Midwest. We have been headquartered in Topeka, Kansas, since 1932.
FHLBank is an equal opportunity employer. We accept all people, celebrate diversity and promote an inclusive workplace.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS