This position applies technical and team leadership skills in working with IT and FHLBank user staff to develop, maintain, test and support FHLBank's IT general and application computer controls and Sarbanes Oxley requirements ensuring that they align with the COBIT framework for the governance and management of IT. Additionally, this position validates that changes are documented and authorized for production network applications, accounts and devices; works with FHLBank staff and vendors to resolve issues arising from network monitoring; trains IT staff and users in compliance needs; performs administrative tasks for the Records Management program; and leads the team of Business Unit Record Liaisons.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, IT or related discipline.
- Three to five years of similar or related experience.
- Two to three years of general audit/risk identification/control skills and the ability to work effectively under stress and deadlines.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products is required.
- Ability to think orderly, logically, and analytically and strong problem solving skills.
- Good understanding and experience with risk identification, risk evaluation, and mitigating controls.
- Ability to set priorities, consistently meet deadlines and simultaneously manage multiple projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with all user groups within FHLBank and vendors as necessary.
- Ability to work independently, knowledge of office automation software and use general office equipment.
- Ability to protect and classify business records created or used in business processes to ensure availability, confidentiality, integrity, and the retention and destruction of such as specified by relevant policies.
- Experience with Agile development methods is preferred.
- Experience with network and application security concepts, database usage, and industry security standards is preferred.
FHLBank offers a hybrid operating model* and an attractive benefits package including health & dental insurance, 401(k) with company match, a short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance, onsite fitness center with shower facilities and much more.
*Eligible positions may have the opportunity to work remotely up to two days per week.
Find more details & apply online: fhlbtopeka.com/careers
FHLBank Topeka's products and services help our member financial institutions support affordable housing and community development efforts across the Midwest. We have been headquartered in Topeka, Kansas, since 1932.
FHLBank is an equal opportunity employer. We accept all people, celebrate diversity and promote an inclusive workplace.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS