KU Libraries seeks an Undergraduate Engagement Librarian to join their team.
The University of Kansas Libraries seeks an Undergraduate Engagement Librarian to join the faculty. The successful candidate will report to the Head of the Center for Undergraduate Initiatives and Engagement and will focus on building connections and developing programs that position the libraries as a partner in undergraduate student success.
Advertised Salary Range
- ALA-accredited masters degree in Library/Information Science or equivalent from a foreign institution by time of appointment.
- Work Schedule - Monday- Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- This position has the option of a hybrid work arrangement.
- Incumbent may work remotely and on campus based on a set departmental schedule
- Minimum salary $58,000, final determination commensurate with experience
APPLY AT: employment.ku.edu/academic/23770BR
Application review begins Monday, December 5, 2022. To ensure consideration, apply no later than December 4, 2022.
KU is an EO/AAE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, genetic information or protected Veteran status.
Location/Region: Lawrence, KS