The Director of IT Infrastructure and Operations is responsible for evaluating current and future infrastructure needs for the FHLBank, along with managing the design and application of information systems that meet the FHLBank strategic needs while complying with policies and industry best practices. The successful candidate will have experience in modernizing technology environments, including adoption of hosted services and infrastructure while strengthening security controls and practices. Areas of responsibility will include (1) procurement, implementation, maintenance, support and upgrading of systems supporting the FHLBank's IT infrastructure and operations; (2) daily and nightly computer operations (3) desktop deployment and support; (4) database management; (5) voice communications; and (6) network management and support.
- Senior level of competency with ten plus years of similar or related professional experience.
- Bachelors degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of continuous IT and business work experience with at least 5 years of experience in managing complex IT infrastructures and technologies.
- Proven track record of success at building innovative solutions and driving technology adoption across the organization.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security and various IT Security standards across the industry.
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills.
- Strongly prefer Cloud computing experience ([SB1][BD2]i.e., Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure) Excellent written and verbal communication skills, initiative, and strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work and travel independently and use general office equipment such as telephone and computer.
FHLBank offers an attractive benefit package including health & dental insurance, 401(k), a short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance, and much more.
Find more details & apply online: fhlbtopeka.com/careers
FHLBank Topeka's products and services help our member financial institutions support affordable housing and community development efforts across the Midwest. We have been headquartered in Topeka, Kansas, since 1932.
FHLBank is an equal opportunity employer. We accept all people, celebrate diversity and promote an inclusive workplace.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS