NOW HIRING FOR AN
1) Associate Internal Auditor;
2) Internal Auditor; and/or
3) Senior Internal Auditor
This position may be filled at the Associate Internal Auditor, Internal Auditor and/or Senior Internal Auditor level depending on the qualifications of the selected candidate. The position performs individual internal audit projects and Sarbanes-Oxley testing as part of the internal audit plan. This responsibility includes developing internal audit scope, developing and performing internal audit procedures, and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed. Work performed includes coverage of functional and operating units, focusing on compliance, financial and operational processes.
What qualifications are needed?
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance (or equivalent work experience).
- CPA or CIA professional certification is preferred for the Associate and Internal Auditor positions and required for the Senior Internal Auditor.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and auditing standards.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge and practical experience of internal control system processes, risk management methodologies and project management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Additional qualifications required for each level:
- Associate: One to three years of similar or related experience.
- Internal Auditor: Four to six years of similar or related experience.
- Senior Internal Auditor: Six or more years of similar or related experience.
FHLBank offers a hybrid operating model* and an attractive benefits package including health & dental insurance, 401(k) with company match, a short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance, onsite fitness center with shower facilities and much more.
*Eligible positions may have the opportunity to work remotely up to two days per week
Find more details & apply online: fhlbtopeka.com/careers
FHLBank Topeka's products and services help our member financial institutions support affordable housing and community development efforts across the Midwest. We have been headquartered in Topeka, Kansas, since 1932.
FHLBank is an equal opportunity employer. We accept all people, celebrate diversity and promote an inclusive workplace.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS