HCD Analyst The individual in this position implements and maintains FHLBank's Affordable Housing Program's function by providing financial analyses to support the determination of eligibility, merit of award, need for subsidy, disbursement of funds and viability of AHP/HSP (Affordable Housing Program/Homeownership Set-aside Program) applications and projects and more.
What qualifications are needed?
- One to three years of similar or related experience.
- Experience in construction, real estate development or multi-family operations is preferred.
- Bachelor's or associate's degree preferred, with academic course work in business, finance or a related field.
- Equivalent to a high school education is required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge and proficient use of MS Office applications including Word, Access, Outlook and Excel.
FHLBank offers a hybrid operating model* and an attractive benefits package including health & dental insurance, 401(k) with company match, a short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance, onsite fitness center with shower facilities and much more.
Find more details & apply online: fhlbtopeka.com/careers
FHLBank Topeka's products and services help our member financial institutions support affordable housing and community development efforts across the Midwest. We have been headquartered in Topeka, Kansas, since 1932 FHLBank is an equal opportunity employer.
We accept all people, celebrate diversity and promote an inclusive workplace.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS