GCSAA is seeking a detail-oriented, results-driven self-starter to provide a world class experience for attendees and exhibitors at GCSAA's Conference & Trade Show. This team member will provide excellent customer service that enhances a positive attendee experience and high-level of exhibitor satisfaction. In addition, this position will work with exhibitor contracts, sponsorship and marketing fulfillment, database maintenance and assist to establish the booth assignment schedule based on a priority point system.
Qualified candidates possess:
- Exceptional customer service with a positive, motivated attitude to resolve problems.
- Strong organizational, project management and communication, both written and verbal, skills a must.
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple, concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- A minimum of one year experience working in a professional environment.
- Experience working with a large-scale trade show preferred.
- An associate's degree in related field or equivalent experience required.
- Highly proficient in Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Familiarity in a non-profit, member-driven setting desired.
- This position will work from our headquarters office in Lawrence, Kan.
- This position will travel annually to the GCSAA Conference & Trade Show
The Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (GCSAA), is a non-profit, membership-driven association with more than 18,000 members in 78 countries and 80 employees with one goal: to become the global leader in golf course management. Our mantra is simple: Everyone paddles in the same direction, with consistent and equal effort, toward our organizational mission.
No golf background, no problem. We seek to hire passionate team members of diverse backgrounds who wish to make an impact on the growth, vitality and enjoyment of the game of golf. And the best part, we get to call this work.
If you are someone who is dedicated to making a difference and enjoys a team-oriented environment, GCSAA is for you. From year-round casual attire, to staff fun events and work/life integration, we place a great value on our team members and their contributions both to the association and within our community. We take our work seriously, but we know how to have fun.
Compensation range is $16.00 - $18.00 per hour. In addition to GCSAA's attractive compensation/benefits package, we provide generous paid leave, allow for community involvement opportunities and award wellness incentives.
Applications will continue to be received until the position is filled. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to respond.
Apply online at www.gcsaa.org and select the Careers tab, Careers at GCSAA.
If you need assistance applying, please email email@example.com GCSAA promotes a welcoming and inclusive workplace that supports diversity in its mission, culture and employment practices.
GCSAA seek individuals who align with this vision. GCSAA is proud to be an EOE.
Location/Region: Lawrence, KS