The individual in this position provides administrative, organizational and logistical support for the Housing and Community Development (HCD) department; manages incoming and outgoing mail; uploads documentation to electronic AHP (Affordable Housing Program) and HSP (Homeownership Set-aside Program) project files; responds to inquiries and process repayment calculations, lien releases, or subordination agreements for HSP and AHP Owner-occupied programs; and provides in-coming phone traffic with an initial point of contact, responds to caller needs and only if necessary, distributes in-coming calls to staff with subject matter expertise.
What qualifications are needed?
- High school diploma or its equivalent is required.
- Bachelors degree is preferred.
- One to three years of similar or related experience.
- Real estate transaction background preferred.
- Experience using MS Office products including Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as SharePoint, Visio and other programs.
- A minimum of one year previous office experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and anticipate needs of others.
- Must be able to bend and lift 25 pounds.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- The ability to use general office equipment including fax and copy machine and telephone.
FHLBank offers a hybrid operating model* and an attractive benefits package including health & dental insurance, 401(k) with company match, a short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance, onsite fitness center with shower facilities and much more.
*Eligible positions may have the opportunity to work remotely up to two days per week.
Find more details & apply online: fhlbtopeka.com/careers
FHLBank Topeka's products and services help our member financial institutions support affordable housing and community development efforts across the Midwest. We have been headquartered in Topeka, Kansas, since 1932.
FHLBank is an equal opportunity employer. We accept all people, celebrate diversity and promote an inclusive workplace.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS