FHLBank Topekas products, services and programs help our member financial institutions provide affordable credit and support housing and community development efforts. We are accepting resumes for the position listed below.
Business Analysis and Quality Assurance Analyst I
At a junior level of proficiency, the individual in this position works closely with business clients and other members of the development and testing team in an iterative, Agile software development environment to provide assistance with requirements definition, prioritization, software testing and defect resolution. This position will also assist in the training of end users on developed applications.Qualifications
- One to two years of similar or related professional experience.
- A bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Zero to two years of general financial experience comprising a combination of education and hands-on experience is preferred. (Experience may be in operational or information technology aspects of the financial sector).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office is required.
- Ability to think orderly, logically, and analytically and strong problem-solving skills.
- Resourcefulness and creativity when researching new products and techniques.
- Familiarity with database querying methods is a plus.
- Familiarity with test automation concepts and tools is a plus.
- Experience with Agile development methods is a plus.
- Familiarity with some combination of database design, programming concepts and web development is a plus.
- Must be able to work and travel independently and use general office equipment.
- Must be goal-oriented and have a strong sense of team solidarity.
In addition to a rewarding, team-oriented work environment, FHLBank Topeka offers opportunities for growth and development, a state-of-the-art office building with a fitness center and on-site caf, an attractive benefit package including health and dental insurance, 401(k), short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance and much more.
To apply for this position, please go to FHLBank's website at www.fhlbtopeka.com/careers.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS