The individual in this position coordinates and leads various programs on behalf of the Human Resources and Inclusion department (HRI). Key areas of focus include but are not limited to: (1) Minority and Women Inclusion (MWI) compliance; (2) support in coordinating and submitting the MWI quarterly data and annual report filings; (3) support in designing and implementing a strong internal control structure for the Office of Inclusion; (4) business unit risk assessments and support of the Office of Inclusions entity-wide review of such assessments; and (5) Diversity & Inclusion examination support.
To help support the overall HRI team, additional responsibilities include assistance in: (1) vendor management; (2) disaster recovery; (3) regulatory change management; (4) end user developed computing applications (EUAs); and (5) records management.
- Undergraduate degree is preferred, or extensive and demonstrated job experience required.
- Three to five years of similar or related experience Quality control or audit experience preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to work with a variety of business partners to achieve corporate and department objectives.
- Must be able to work independently and operate all types of office equipment.
- Knowledge and proficient use of MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Access.
FHLBank offers an attractive benefit package including health & dental insurance, 401(k) with company match, a short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance, onsite fitness center with shower facilities and much more.
Find more details & apply online:
FHLBank Topeka's products and services help our member financial institutions support affordable housing and community development efforts across the Midwest. We have been headquartered in Topeka, Kansas, since 1932 FHLBank is an equal opportunity employer. We accept all people, celebrate diversity and promote an inclusive workplace.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS