GCSAA is seeking an energetic, passionate individual to oversee the development, planning and management of the organization's membership growth and retention initiatives. This position will be responsible for using membership reports and metrics to develop new membership growth and retention campaigns aimed towards achieving the organization's membership and engagement goals.
Qualified candidates possess:
- Exceptional customer service with a positive, professional, and motivated attitude
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple, concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be innovative and creative; proven track record of thinking outside of the box
- A minimum of three years experience working in an association or membership-driven organization and/or related experience
- Associates or Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Understanding of the game of golf and/or golf industry preferred
- This position will work from our headquarters office in Lawrence, Kan.
- This position will travel annually to the GCSAA Conference & Trade Show
The Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (GCSAA), is a non-profit, membership-driven association with more than 18,000 members in 78 countries and 80 employees with one goal: to become the global leader in golf course management. Our mantra is simple: Everyone paddles in the same direction, with consistent and equal effort, toward our organizational mission. No golf background, no problem. We seek to hire passionate team members of diverse backgrounds who wish to make an impact on the growth, vitality and enjoyment of the game of golf. And the best part, we get to call this work.
If you are someone who is dedicated to making a difference and enjoys a team-oriented environment, GCSAA is for you. From year-round casual attire, to staff fun events and work/life integration, we place a great value on our team members and their contributions both to the association and within our community.
We take our work seriously, but we know how to have fun. Compensation range is $48,000 - $55,000 annually. In addition to GCSAA's attractive compensation/benefits package, we provide generous paid leave, allow for community involvement opportunities and award wellness incentives.
Applications will continue to be received until the position is filled. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to respond. Apply online at www.gcsaa.org and select the Careers tab, Careers at GCSAA. If you need assistance applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
GCSAA promotes a welcoming and inclusive workplace that supports diversity in its mission, culture and employment practices. GCSAA seek individuals who align with this vision. GCSAA is proud to be an EOE.
Location/Region: Lawrence, KS