FHLBank Topeka has three positions open in our internal audit department.
1) Associate Internal Auditor
2) Internal Auditor
3) Senior Internal Auditor
The positions may be filled at the Associate Internal Auditor, Internal Auditor and/or Senior Internal Auditor level depending on the qualifications of the selected candidate. The position performs individual internal audit projects and Sarbanes-Oxley testing as part of the internal audit plan. This responsibility includes developing internal audit scope, developing and performing internal audit procedures, and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed. Work performed includes coverage of functional and operating units, focusing on compliance, financial and operational processes.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance (or equivalent work experience).
- CPA or CIA professional certification is preferred for the Associate and Internal Auditor positions and required for the Senior Internal Auditor.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and auditing standards.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge and practical experience of internal control system processes, risk management methodologies and project management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Additional qualifications required for each level: Associate: One to three years of similar or related experience.
- Internal Auditor: Four to six years of similar or related experience.
- Senior Internal Auditor: Six or more years of similar or related experience.
FHLBank offers an attractive benefit package including health & dental insurance, 401(k) with company match, a short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance, onsite fitness center with shower facilities and much more.
Find more details & apply online: fhlbtopeka.com/careers
FHLBank Topeka's products and services help our member financial institutions support affordable housing and community development efforts across the Midwest. We have been headquartered in Topeka, Kansas, since 1932
FHLBank is an equal opportunity employer. We accept all people, celebrate diversity and promote an inclusive workplace.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS