FHLBank Topeka's products, services and programs help our member financial institutions provide affordable credit and support housing and community development efforts. We are accepting resumes for the position listed below.
Executive Administrative Assistant
Under the general supervision of the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO), the individual in this position provides administrative support to the Administrative division, which includes the Building Services and Security, Information Technology, Member Solutions and Strategic Planning departments. These responsibilities generally include providing responses on behalf of the CAO regarding non-critical requests for information from others, maintenance of policies, drafting and reviewing memorandums, preparation and administration of internal and external meetings, assisting in the development and monitoring of the division's operational and capital budgets, coordination of travel activities and assisting with reporting of various initiatives.
This position will independently manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines, as well as screening and prioritizing communications and requests from external and internal sources.Qualifications
- Equivalent to a high school education.
- Three to five years of secretarial or administrative experience.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 50 wpm.
- Experience with MS Office products, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks. Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to work independently and operate general office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, computer and facsimile.
In addition to a rewarding, team-oriented work environment, FHLBank Topeka offers opportunities for growth and development, an attractive benefit package including health and dental insurance, 401(k), short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance and much more.
To apply for this position, please go to FHLBank's website at www.fhlbtopeka.com/careers.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS