The individual in this position is primarily responsible for processing electronic funds transfers in accordance with internal procedures and federal regulations, authorizing securities, and overseeing the ACH function for the Bank. This individual will also perform call back verifications, provide general customer service to our membership, maintain customer account records, generation and maintenance of wire credentials, and other services with the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Equivalent to a high school education.
- One to three years of similar or related experience.
- Six hours of college accounting or finance is preferred.
- Knowledge and proficient use of MS Office products including Word, Access and Excel.
- Banking, securities and customer relations background is helpful.
- Knowledge of the Federal Reserve Fedwire and ACH system is preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate all types of general office equipment, including computer, copy machine and telephone.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
FHL Bank offers an attractive benefit package including health & dental insurance, 401(k), short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance and much more.
Find more details & apply online: fhlbtopeka.com/careers
FHL Bank Topekas products and services help our member finnancial institutions support affordable housing and community development efforts across the Midwest. We have been headquartered in Topeka, Kansas, since 1932.
FHL Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We accept all people, celebrate diversity and promote an inclusive workplace.
Location/Region: Topeka, KS