FHLBank Topeka's products, services and programs help our member financial institutions provide affordable credit and support housing and community development efforts. We are accepting resumes for the position listed below.
This role provides operational support to ensure compliance and control for FHLBank's investments, debt and derivatives trading transactions, including authorization of wire settlements, review of derivative and investment valuations and other related activities.
- Bachelor's degree. CPA, CMA or CIDA certification is desirable.
- One to three years of related experience.
- In-depth knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Knowledge of complex investment, debt and derivative transactions are desirable.
- Strong accounting literature research ability.
FHLBank offers an attractive benefit package including health & dental insurance, 401(k), short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance and much more.
Find more details & apply online: fhlbtopeka.com/careers
Location/Region: Topeka, KS